Saturday, March 3, 2012

Where can I buy Yarn? BEN FRANKLIN!

I have so much yarn right now and I know where to go. But my favorite store in the world is Ben Franklin! I would go there and spend at the time, my moms money, on stickers and candy. I would also go there to look at all the things that are possible to do at home. I would get, I think some beads, I know paint and things to paint, and pots to paint as well.
I now know that they sell YARN and CROCHET SUPPLIES!!! Its also somewhat cheap PLUS sold in bulk!! That is the perfect because of the fact that like a lot of yarn and I look for deals! There is also a Ben Franklin a hop, skip and a jump away from me versus buying online and paying a whole bunch for shipping. Every hook you possibly need and also sold in bulk! I am going to Ben Franklin now!!!

http://www.benfranklin.com/store.php?c=c&s1=Knitting+%26+Crochet&s2=Yarn

No comments:

Post a Comment