Sunday, March 18, 2012

Free Crochet Pattern Really Simple Wristers


Really Simple Wristers

For this pattern, I used red heart worsted yarn in gold! But any worsted yarn could work! These are great for just wrist warmers and they look like wrist guards that people might use for roller blades or sports!

Chain 25 +3 for DC
Row 1: Dc in the 4th chain and in each until the end of the row. Chain 3 and turn.
Row 2: repeat row 1
Row 3: DC in 4 stitches, skip 10 stitches and Chain 12, and DC in every stitch till the end. Chain 3 and turn.
Row 4: Dc in each stitch in the row. Chain 3 and turn.
Row 5: Dc in 2, do 1 decrease in the next 2, and then DC in 12, and then another decrease. Then DC in the rest of the stitches. Chain 3 and turn.
Row 6- row 17: DC in every stitch. Chain 3 and turn.
Joining row. Go through each stitch on each side and do a single crochet until the end.
Fasten off and weave in ends.
If you have any questions, please let me know! Comment or contact me please!

This is what this looks like!

Here is one on my hand!

Here is the seam!

This pattern I am proud of because this was my first ever pattern I made up! From this day my mom was telling people how I was excelling in Crocheting and was better than her because I made up my own things! If you have any questions, please let me know! Comment or contact me please!
Haley 

No comments:

Post a Comment